deals
current sales

Our latest deals

Below are a selection of Kimmre's deals showcasing the team's recent successes on behalf of our clients.

Investment Sale
Travelodge Hotel - Okehampton Whiddon Down

40 bed budget roadside hotel let on a single lease to Travelodge Hotels Ltd held on a 60 year unexpired long leasehold interest

  • Client: 

    IM Properties PLC

  • Purchaser: 

    Rontec

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    £2.1m

Investment Sale
6 Bell Street - Disposal

Office investment sale in Maidenhead

  • Client: 

    LaSalle IM

  • Purchaser: 

    RO Group

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    £4.48m - 7.95% - £414psf

Investment Sale
Dreams Distribution Centre, High Wycombe

A cross-doored South East 42,570 sq ft urban logistics warehouse, let to Dreams with c. 8 years UXT.

  • Client: 

    Brydell Partners

  • Purchaser: 

    Kennedy Wilson

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Development acquisition
Project Antler - Forward Funding

Forward funding of the speculative development of a combined 772,000 square feet of high-quality logistics facilities at four business parks across the East Midlands.

  • Client: 

    JV - Hines

  • Purchaser: 

    JV - Hines

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Development Sale
Yeovil - Pre-Let Forward Funding

Purpose built 210,368 sq ft logistics warehouse pre-let for 30 years with indexation.

  • Client: 

    Graftongate

  • Purchaser: 

    Confidential

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Investment sale
Heathrow Truck Centre, Colnbrook

A 25,598 sq ft GIA warehouse on the M25, with c. 3 years UXT.

  • Client: 

    Private Client

  • Purchaser: 

    Confidential

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Investment sale
AF Blakemore Distribution Centre, Bedford

Newly built 164,846 sq ft distribution centre let for 20 years with RPI 1% p.a. - 3% p.a. compounded 5 yearly rent reviews.

  • Client: 

    Barwood Capital

  • Purchaser: 

    Confidential

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Investment acquisition
Martinbridge Trade Park - Enfield

Highly reversionary, well let industrial estate with one vacant fully refurbished unit. 11.21 acre site with 5.7 years to breaks, suitable for medium term re-development.

  • Client: 

    Goodman

  • Purchaser: 

    Goodman

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential

Land Sale
Project Capricorn – Mitcham

Strategic last mile logistics site in the core South London industrial market. Very rare 11-acre rectangular site suited to total redevelopment in 2022/2023.

  • Client: 

    Private

  • Purchaser: 

    Patrizia AG / Kingston Estates

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    Confidential – Record land price

Land Acquisition
Pfizer - Havant

16.5 acre site acquisition with short-term income from an international pharmaceutical company. Numerous buildings totalling 290,000 sq ft. Significant re-development opportunity, subject to planning.

  • Client: 

    Kingsbridge / Bridges Ventures

  • Purchaser: 

    Kingsbridge / Bridges Ventures

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    £11.4m

Investment Sale
Tunstall Trade Park – Stoke-on-Trent

Highly specified multi-let trade park & pre-let warehouse investment . 52% of the income is secured against a recently constructed, fully let Trade Park, across 6 units. The other 48% is secured against a pre-let on a 30,000 sq ft industrial unit.

  • Client: 

    Clowes Developments

  • Purchaser: 

    Stenprop

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    £5.9m – 6.22% NIY

Investment Sale
Beeston Business Park – Nottingham

220,274 sq ft across one multi-let office building, three industrial buildings and a development plot. Fully let to six tenants with 7.6 years term certain.

  • Client: 

    Bridges Ventures / Chancerygate

  • Purchaser: 

    Regional REIT

  • Vendor: 

  • Price: 

    £15.36m – 8.92% NIY